Commercial property covers a range of options from office and retail space through to car parks and industrial properties such as warehouses and factories.
There is a wide range of commercial property loans available and most work in much the same way as a residential home loan. You can choose from a variable rate, fixed rate, combination between variable and fixed rate, principal and interest or interest-only loan, often with useful features available like fee-free additional repayments or an offset facility.
You usually need a larger deposit (at least 25% of the purchase price) to secure an approval for a commercial mortgage. If you are a home owner, offering your home as collateral (security) for the loan can be a way of securing a lower rate loan.
ACOS Home Loans can help you select a commercial property loan suited to your needs and budget, giving you a clear idea of how much you can afford to borrow and the regular loan repayments.
We undertake a thorough and comprehensive process to ensure you get the loan product that is right for you;
- Assess your borrowing capacity
- Structure suitable loan facility(s) that meets your objectives and circumstances
- Identify the lenders that may approve your loan
- Complete your loan application and documentation
- Submit the loan application to the lender of your choice for approval
- Advise you as soon as your loan has been approved
- Liaise with your Solicitor/Conveyancer in executing the mortgage documents
- Provide you with on-going support and information about new products
So whether you are investing for the first time or you simply want to refinance your commercial loan or are simply seeking a better deal on your current commercial loan, ACOS Home Loans can assist you get a better interest rate that may help you repay your home loan faster.
Please Feel Free To Call Us On 02 8824 8488 To Discuss Your Home Loan Requirements
ACOS Home Loans – Enjoy the difference!!